- Congratulations! You are now on your way to produce top quality concrete products with these extremely tough and durable high detailed Polyvinyl Chloride Moulds - the best possible method of reproducing the highest standard of detail in concrete paving products.
- If your Polyvinyl Chloride Moulds (or any other rubber mould) is used according to these guidelines it will ensure great detail on your concrete products, and years of satisfaction.
- Some release lubricants/agents attack different types of rubber in different ways. Lubricants like old/new motor oil, diesel, and old cooking oil etc. should never be used on your Polyvinyl Chloride Moulds. (- or any other rubber mould.)
- Always support or brace your mould with wood or plywood around the sides and bottom to ensure true shape and minimal stresses on the mould outer sides.
- Avoid mould exposure to the sun. Shade is always the better option for any rubber product.
- Never hit your mould with an object/hammer to de-mould your concrete products. If our prescribed release agent is used, your product will de-mould easily.
- Never use sharp objects to clean or scrape off concrete residue from your mould. Your mould is abrasive resistant, not cut resistant!
For more Information: Contact Us